Jump to content

John nastasi

Members
  • Posts

    319
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by John nastasi

  1. Walker down riggers 200 ea or all 3 for 500.All have swivel bases & wight retrieval. Good shape work well. IMG_2888.HEIC IMG_2889.HEIC IMG_2891.HEIC IMG_2890.HEIC
  2. IMG_2287.HEICIMG_2287.HEICIMG_2287.HEIC
  3. tt
  4. Fish hawk 4D Works good. Display, power cable, transducer & probe in very good condition. $850
  5. 10 sticks 2 hang on stands 100.00 OBO (no straps) stands need new cables.
  6. 10 climbing sticks & 2 hang on stands No straps hang ons need new cables.
  7. Still available
  8. I will call you Monday what is a good time to call?
  9. Fishhawk X4 probe in like new condition.Was a spare don't need anymore.New 350 +tax selling for 250
  10. Why are the alewives dying all over the lake?
  11. If you send your address like I ask for I will send a check.Then send after it's cashed. 315 466 9197
  12. With green or glow twinkies? Let me know.Then I will send to your pp.
  13. Would you change the yellow/green John King meat rig with a dark green or dark green glow rig to send with the bottom Jk rig?
  14. Lost my cover ice fishing looking for one.HDS 7 gen 2 sun cover.
  15. They are 499.00
  16. Looking for x4 probe for spare
  17. Looking for Walker downrigger or parts.Let me know what you have.
×
×
  • Create New...