Jump to content

Totally Hooked

Members
  • Posts

    200
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Totally Hooked

  1. I am in need of a kicker motor. Please let me know if you have one like or close to what is described below. 9.9 HP Mercury 25” shaft Power Trim Electric start Alternator 2012 or newer Thanks.
  2. Net holder is sold
  3. Cannon parts are sold
  4. And returned
  5. I needed to do some clean out and have the following items for sale. Some Of it is better than others but never know who might need something. Bass Pro dry bag - good condition. $35 Older aluminum prop. Pretty sure it is 13” 21 pitch. It was a spare for an older I/O I had. $20 250’ of copper (pay no attention to spool it is on) pretty sure it is Bloodrun. I am switching to weighted steel and didn’t want to just throw the copper out. Pair of pliers and a leader holder. $30 for all. Will ship if buyer pays shipping.
  6. 8’6” or 9’ inside deep dipsy 10’ White Diamond outside We have also ran pairs of Okuma Classic Pro GLT 9’ rods in that setup and have had very few problems. Like others have said, current can make it difficult but most days it is fine. I would say 90% of the time we run doubles. One thing is for sure, when things go wrong and you get a couple Spin Doctors together, you will be asking yourself how the hell they get tied in knots like they do. Boatswains Mates can’t tie knots like that. It’s a mess.
  7. We run double dipseys most days unless current is challenging. Here are a couple pics of which holders we put them in. The holders circled In red are where we put rods. You can also see them deployed in the one pic. Excuse the pic of my wife, just happens to be the only pic I have of rods out. Like others said, set on 1 and 3. I also tip the inside rod up one click on the holder, not sure if that’s right or not but works for us.
  8. Great buck, congrats.
  9. TTT Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. I returned PM Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Rapala electric fillet knife that works perfectly. Also have a 12” flex Bubba Blade that has been used once. Knife is in excellent condition with only a couple marks on handle. That is from riding around under seat of truck $75 for both. Buyer pays shipping. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Sold. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. They work perfectly. $70 plus shipping or pickup in Niagara County. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. Reels are sold. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. Two Tekota 600 LC reels. Reels work as expected. Clickers are loud, drags are fine. Counters work. They do have some boat rash but everything works as it should. $125 ea. Buyer pays shipping. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. My phone is doing what Whaler’s is. No messages show up but they do on my computer. Glad I read this because I thought I had some setting screwed up. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Ok, never mind. I see them now. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Anybody know why my pics are not posting? I’m doing what I normally do. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. Made it out this evening before all the fireworks festivities started. Fished straight out front in 230 to 270 fow. Temp break was about 40’ down. Went 11 for 15 in two and a half hours of fishing. 3 steelhead, 1 coho, 7 kings. Riggers down 40’ and 50’ with a Carbon 14 and a gold back 42nd each caught one fish. All other bites were on FF. Dipsey out 120’ on a 3 setting with a frog spin doctor and a stud fly was by far the MVP. No big guys but lots of action for the short run. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. [emoji106]You got a good first mate there! Memories forever. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Niagara County but I travel around state quite a bit. PM me with your location. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. TTT - new price
  24. Thanks for the report, nice to see you had a good day. I could have used those three fish this weekend for the ProAm. Always a bridesmaid lol. Those Coho sure did cook up good on the grill though. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...