Jump to content

jth21usa

Members
  • Posts

    316
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jth21usa

  1. Message from Westpoint today: Good afternoon Justin, The dredgers are starting to drop off there equipment now . They should be starting within the week
  2. I ended up buying a elite 7ti refurb today...
  3. Does anyone know of a fish finder without GPS? I'm looking for something that you can see the doiwnrigger balls at 100plus feet and has networking. Any ideas?
  4. How do you like the a78?
  5. Have you tried trolling? How deep can you see the diwnriggers. justin
  6. Has anyone tried this? I’m very interested but am having a hard time finding information.
  7. We took care of it thanks
  8. The nice thing about salt water is they very really have the rot problems Great Lakes boats have.
  9. I know when I'm in and out in the height of summer jet skis are flying through that channel. I think someone is going to get killed out there.
  10. Nope these are extra, the fish hawk has all that is required.
  11. 1 big Jon swivel mount $55 2 quick mounts $50 2 pedestal mounts $80 (second not pictured exactly the same) take the whole lot for $120, shipping extra
  12. Are the docks yet on the state launch? justin
  13. Hopefully Saturday it will be gone.
  14. Sold pending payment
  15. Does any one have a Elite 7 HDI? I don’t need a transducer or bracket. justin
  16. Hilton NY, Yes Fitch about 500
  17. Yes
  18. Interior pics
  19. Out of storage 12k
  20. I have a 21ft center console that handles the lake well on calm days. However it really stays calm all day. I’ve never had a issue getting back to the dock however it starts to become uncomfortable, especially if you ever fish alone. justin
  21. As far as I know.
  22. 2002 Fish Hawk,150 hp outboard, downriggers, sub troll, trailer, hard top and soft top,trim tabs, Bert's tracks, a box of extra downrigger parts, full canvas. I'm only selling because I had a baby and it's not newborn friendly. This is the dryest 21 ft I've ever fished. Could use new coat of bottom paint. Sea trial available with cash in hand. Price negotiable. Pulling out of storage this weekend. $12500. Justin 585 354 2938
×
×
  • Create New...