Jump to content

keith osborne

Members
  • Posts

    338
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by keith osborne

  1. Used but in great shape went bigger
  2. Price drop to $400
  3. Over 100 flies
  4. $75 shipped for all of them
  5. Price pics ???
  6. Like new has extendable, boom and new swivel base added, which makes it a mag 10
  7. $100 shiped to lower 48
      • 1
      • Like
  8. I will take 20 Greg I'll get them from you at Brewster firehouse fishing sale thanks
  9. Old style ???
  10. Ttt sold
  11. Ttt
  12. Ttt
  13. One gold one is cs400a silver one is a cs400 both work as thy should loud clickers slight boat rash on silver one
  14. Sold
  15. Sold
  16. Used last year like new went to shimano tekotas works as it should
  17. Sold pending
  18. Don't no says lure jenson on back
  19. I have had for long time make offer if interested thanks 4 inches long Lure Jensen
×
×
  • Create New...