Sure has been a good one. Will see how this version runs hopefully soon. I Got in touch with James Barnes a few years back at Bayrat to create the color In the SS and S3. Hear rumors they will be back see what happens I guess.
Many thanks to Rick for painting up these custom baits. Tricky Ricky has been a great color for me over the years. I encourage everyone to check out his work and give him a thought if you need something specific painted. Thanks again Rick!
https://m.facebook.com/Kilam.Custom.Baits
Another option that some may find availability is the Bomber 14a 3 1/2" size. Very similar to Bay Rats SS and S3. That being said I hope to see Bay Rats come back again lots of Browns and Kings have come to the net with my custom painted Tricky Ricky's
(3) Ugly Stik's 7'6" one piece light action
(1) Shimano TDR 8'6" Medium Heavy Action:Medium Fast
Model: TDR-86MH2B
$40 call or text 585-313-7631
Revising this lot of rods to complete as a sale of all 4 rods.
(1) Okuma Classic Pro Glt 7'6"
model CP-LT-762M
(1) Diawa Strike 8'6"
model SK 786
(1) Diawa Strike 8'
model SK 785
(1) Diawa Great Lakes 10'6" Diver rod
model SK 780HCL
(1) Shimano 8' TDR medium action
model 1802
$50 for all 5 rods call or text 585-313-7631