Salmon Trolling Fly Sale HOWIES, A-Tom-Mik's and Custom flys

Hey all you great lakes Salmon fishermen out there. I have way to many trolling fly's on my boat and I need to get rid of some. Please e-mail me at [email protected] for pics.

70- A-tom-mik Salmon flys with some rigs and plastic box. These retail for over 6 bucks a piece and are mostly new some used, but in good shape to fish with. $175.00

105- Howie Salmon fly's no rigs and a plastic box. These also retail for over 6 bucks a piece. Mostly new but some used and in good fishing shape. $ 275.00

50-pack 1 custom hand tied Salmon flys all new and great colors must see! All tied by a me a charter Captain! $100.00

50-pack 2 custom hand tied Salmon flys all new and great colors must see! All tied by a me a charter Captain! $100.00

50-pack 3 custom hand tied Salmon flys all new and great colors must see! All tied by a me a charter Captain! $100.00

There is no JUNK here these are all great flys even the custom ones. Please feel free to ask questions and I have pics of all!!

I also have a nice box of swivels of all sizes and types at least a few hundred wih a box. I have pics. $50.00

Swivels are so expensive now!!

I also have a bag of stick baits for Browns, Steelhead and walleyes! Around 30 lures. $75.00. Used but in good shape. I have pics.

Let me know and I will try to answer all requests as fast as I can! I will sell these to the first people that can confirm payment. I also have paypal!!!!! Through my web site, www.dreamscometruecharters.com

Thanks to all and lets all have a safe great fishing season in 2011!!!!

Capatin Rick Pecci

• 2 weeks later...