Sooooooo....I am out for tomorrow. Bummer! My moor sub troll was having intermittent power to the head so I purchased a new power cord. I figured just splice in new one and good to go but when I tried to plug in the cord to the back of the unit the female end would not fit over the male piece. WTF. I was able to match a drill bit sized to the old terminus and reamed out the new female fitting (add joke here). The fit was tight and the black dot was showing on the display. Success! Now just need to do my bilge pump check. Auto bilges good! Manual bilge .....no sound. Check the inline fuse and it’s blown. Replace the fuse and retry. No sound, blown fuse. Houston we have a problem. I checked the pump and noticed the housing was cracked and bulging. I must not have gotten all the water out of the lines and she froze. It never ends.