I went down on the weekend looking for perch and found pike again! Like you I was on the north side to start with. The toothy buggers took hold of all my perch presentations. I actually spent a few hours moving around the lake trying to find a place where I did not catch pike! They are up where you described. They are also down the lake around Sampson, over by Kashong, by Reeds, by Reeders Creek, by Smiths, and around Glass Factory.
I am still not catching perch. Neither are some of my buds down here. Can't wait for that to finally happen. For now though, if you guys enjoy a good day of pike fishing, listen to Key Largo and go down to Seneca and have at them. Gas is over 3 bucks/gallon though and you won't need to troll to get these. You can box out pretty easily fan casting plugs. HuskeyJerks, Thundersticks, Rogues, Ripsticks; anything like that will do the job. Have fun...
BTW- Thanks for the update KL. Good Luck to you and hope to see you out there some time.
Grady