Jump to content

r5dogs

Members
  • Posts

    37
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r5dogs

  1. Is there a cut off date to register? Or can you register at captains meeting?
  2. Hello, am available for Oswego Pro-Am for observer.
  3. What is the cut off date for registering?
  4. Sposoring a team, many teams, and or a tournament is for advertising and promoting a product! To want your $ and products and not letting you get as much advertising as possible is very wrong!
  5. I am for NO communicatiun! I think all the Pro-Am's should be that way.
  6. Try familiar bite heads. Also there frozen baits.
  7. Catch and release except tournaments!
  8. The Shirley "B" was in Erie Pa. fishing a tournament. Could not have been them that you cut off!
  9. I recieved 4 a few years ago in Oswego. We like the rods. Great for spoons light for flashers. I will buy more when I need new rods.
  10. The baits are great this year! I second buying the heads also. They fit the baits perfectly!
  11. Bob I hope you find the idiot and can press charges! Glad every one was OK!
  12. I ordered some spoons this spring. I requested nthat they be shipped asap and did not leave alot of time untill I wanted them. Savant bent over backwards to get me my order on time! He also sent 2 free spoons to try! A great company in my opinion.
×
×
  • Create New...