Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. dpiazza22

    Sold / Closed .

    .
  2. I sanitize everything I sell
  3. brand new inbox 170
  4. $90 Brand new
  5. $75 works as it should
  6. 75 work as it should
  7. 150 work as they should
  8. bought it for 95.99 plus tax and 15 shipping never used it will sell for $90 plus $15 shipping if needed
  9. 2 classic pro Downrigger rods 8’6m with Magda 30lc w 3 colors leadcore 2 classic pro dipsy 9’ with Magda 30lc w braid 1 classic pro dipsy 9’ with Magda 30lc w 5 color leadcore $75 each will ship if you pay the ride
  10. I'll strip the wire from last season off of them $250 for both you pay the ride of you want them shipped
  11. 2 black 17lb slightly used for $80 each 1 chrome 17lb brand new in box $90 will trade 2 of them for 2 15lb shark weights will ship up to 2 of them for $22
  12. work as they should $100 shipping to your door will be $22
  13. actually I'm almost out... hahaha
  14. works as it shoud, its updated to the latest software comes with sun cover gimbal mount power cord dual spectrum transducer $950 will ship to you for $22
  15. that's a little high, I'd pay around 175 each for used ones.... but you know when the bills start adding up and someone is looking for some relief, I'll be here!
  16. didn't mean to hurt you in the feelings, we can get into our safe space soon.... In the mean time, anyone need some cash and want to sell some reels, let me know
  17. you are right.... let me just give everyone my money for nothing!!! come on over
  18. I know you are out of work at the moment, sell me your reels for some much needed money! let me know what you got
  19. make me an offer
×
×
  • Create New...