Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. ^ I've fished with Jeremy plenty of times, he never uses the kicker... its damn near brand new
  2. every lure you would need for Bass fishing, these are from a tournament winning bass fisherman... the world is ending, you dont have to pay your mortgage for 3 months, might as well go fishing $300 shipping would be around 40, there it alot here located in Rochester
  3. I dont know how much leadcore, but we could stretch it out and find out and I dont know what the backing is both reels and rods work as they should $70 each
  4. got dual keel otterboats
  5. I dont know, but what are you trying to hook it up too, I can help you find the correct adapter if needed
  6. I was just editing the post as you commented, thank you for that information!
  7. brand new in box, never installed 5 pin connector plug also airmar installation wrench $200 I also have a Airmar to Humminbird adapter cable if needed to make this work with your humminbird head unit , add $40 if you want it
  8. used twice, work how that should, comes with flag and custom orange paint job will ship of you pay the ride located in Greece $150 price is firm
  9. sure when can you come get it
  10. $60 located in Greece
  11. $25 located in Greece
×
×
  • Create New...