Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. I have a 2010 Fishmaster 196 with everything you could ever want on it.... 1st 40k takes it!!!!
  2. so its $330 for two?
  3. let's see a picture
  4. I'm looking to be around $150 plus shipping
  5. who's got what for sale?
  6. still available who ever pays me 1st can have them.. please ad $10 if you want them shipped
  7. who's got what for sale?
  8. they are pending payment if it falls through I'll let you know
  9. this is still available
  10. these are still available
  11. chinooks just sold
  12. both for 14 bucks Sierra part number 18-3551
  13. I'll do $15 for both chinook divers with extra weights I'll do $6 each for the dipsys
  14. price drop to $75 if sold today
  15. my 2010 was 30k last year for reference
  16. I'll take it, I'm in Greece when can I pick it up
  17. price drop $20 each
  18. ill do 75 each if anyone wants them
  19. I will ship them
  20. 80bucks each
  21. yes and Greece
×
×
  • Create New...