Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. Thanks again for the beautiful boat!!!
  2. I'll take 2 of them, I'm in Greece
  3. If you haven't found one by spring, you are more then welcome to come out on mine and see how it performs
  4. I will agree, the 4stroke 115s are dogs
  5. It's a 115 two stroke, it jumps to plan instantly and tops out at 33 with a full tank, two guys and loaded with gear
  6. Dont count out the ones with the evenrude I have a 2010 and its awesome on the 196
  7. Hi Bob, where are you located?
  8. I'd pay $100
  9. I will want just the mast
  10. Make me an offer and come get these
  11. Where are you located? I have a set of single planer masts
  12. Damn, thank you anyway tho
  13. How much and I'm located in Rochester
  14. Figured I would try here before I go to Walmart, anyone have an extra you wanna sell?
  15. I'll take the plate
  16. What do you want for the conversion plate?
  17. Anyone looking to sell something to attach a kicker motor to the main outboard for steering?
  18. Would you sell just the mast?
  19. Stay home and save your time and money, they are spread out and when you do find a few they are small... water is 57degrees
  20. Sold
×
×
  • Create New...