Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. 25bucks
  2. 20 bucks
  3. 100bucks
  4. best offer?
  5. you coming for it?
  6. make me an offer, works as it should
  7. $50 will ship on your dime
  8. $175 I'll ship if you pay the ride
  9. a few different brands
  10. $175 you pay shipping
  11. 20 bucks I'm in Greece no reel
  12. I'll take them, where are you located
  13. I once bought a 17ft boat for $4500 and then I sold it for $6000..... call the news!
  14. bait shops around town pay $4.50 a spoon and sell them to you for $8.99 do you cry like a woman then? that diver wire you bought for $40bucks..... they paid $23. 3 bucks a used spoon is a pretty good price if you buy more I'll sell them cheaper.
  15. little known fact, every single piece of gear was bought from somewhere before it ends up here
  16. looking for 3bucks a spoon or 225 for the lot will ship but you pay the ride
  17. I would do $60!
  18. why dont you ask before you seem more foolish
  19. magda 45 okuma 10ft twerly tip 45lb wire make me an offer I'm in Rochester
  20. take a look and make me an offer... we all know what these cost so I'm looking for about 1/2 of retail for each or make me an offer on the whole lot
  21. check your inbox
  22. brand new, never installed 100 bucks
×
×
  • Create New...