Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. for 1400 I'll give you the 10si the 9 (the helix 9 will show SI when networked with the 10) a ethernet cable both adapter dongles, the HDSI transducer, sun covers for both and gimbal mounts I'll ship but you pay the ride if you dont want to send payment friends and family you pay the 2.9% fee
  2. if hes too far I might be interested
  3. $50 used 3 times perfect condition will ship if you pay the ride
  4. magda 20 reel and 7.6ft rod $50 located in Greece
  5. used for one season, comes with 200lb mono line works perfect $325 will ship if you pay the ride ($22)
  6. works as it should, comes with power cable $500obo
  7. comes with gimbal mount extra long power cord lakemaster card sun cover and transducer gen 1 sonar gps
  8. they work as they should old style, they dont make them like this anymore $200 located in Rochester will ship if you pay the ride
  9. $65 each will ship if you pay the ride
      • 1
      • Like
  10. $150 used 3 times will ship you pay the ride
  11. $55 shipped to your door a few moonshiners NKs Michigan stingers
  12. you only have one, and as you said yours is messed up, but they have a good warranty when one breaks it gets repaired....so not many people are going to need just one rigger for $850 good luck with the sale
  13. check your inbox
  14. hand, two piece... I just want the auger blade not the handle
  15. anyone want to sell one?
  16. anyone want to sell a couple?
  17. are you able to ship one if the battery chargers?
  18. works as it should $100
  19. I have a helix 9 Si side imaging unit for sale also
  20. no transducer (will include a sonar DI transducer if you want one for extra) comes with power cable Gimbal mount latest update navonics map card suncover manual and CDrom I dont mind shipping it
  21. I believe if you hook up a side imaging transducer I think so, but it only comes with a down imaging transducer so It only shows down imaging
×
×
  • Create New...