Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. 16 ProKing spoons 12 evil eyes 2 made up ones 30 total $75 obo I will ship at your cost
  2. sorry sold
  3. Rochester, but will ship
  4. used 5 times $20 each
  5. used once, $25 each
  6. brand new $5 each, Ill make you a deal if you take the whole lot
  7. where are you located, I have some I'll sell for 25 each
  8. I added a planer mast and a kicker!
  9. launched from the genesee, motored to the irondequoit bay outlet and set up a 5 rod spread, 2.0-2.3 was the speed. Goby Bayrat was the ticket today fished from 8 till 11:30 went 4 for 6. 15fow. water was 35 degrees and gin clear
  10. make me an offer
  11. who has some they want to sell looking for a dozen or more
  12. never mind I have a 115 Etech 2 stroke... totally different beast
  13. I have the 115, if comes up in plane instantly and I get 33 full throttle with a full tank all gear and 2 big guys... the motor is light and gets incredible fuel economy
  14. I have one, I'm in Rochester
  15. $300 in perfect condition, has a tow bar to attach to ATV
  16. Cannon ST 5 works like it should Make me an offer will ship I'm located in Rochester ny
  17. Works 100% as it should. Color, GPS, graph, and flasher. Comes with case and a good battery Make me an offer, will ship it. I'm located in Rochester ny
  18. Do you want them?
  19. Make me an offer and we can go from there
  20. 271 Luhr Jensen Needlefish Various sizes plus Plano spoon box. Would like 1.50 a spoon and you get the box for free.... these are perfect for ice fishing, or ice out walleye and brown trout. Will ship located in Rochester
  21. Make me an offer and come get them, I'm in Rochester
×
×
  • Create New...