Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. DVe Genz shelters and 6 inch strikemaster augers Plus various other ice fishing gear... 1st one to buy a set gets a Eskimo suit!!!
  2. Yes, I'll get you some info when I get home
  3. It's there
  4. You will get a shanty a hand auger and some poles... i have two sets available its rocester it might snow next week, be ready!!! Want them out of my garage make me a reasonable offer and you can have one or both set ups!!!
  5. Yes
  6. Greece
  7. That's what I was thinking, perfect for perch or walleye on a pond
  8. Don't know, if you is it with out an outboard you don't need to register it
  9. It floats! Semi flat bottom. No papers make me an offer!! comes with an achor and life jacket
  10. Make me an offer all are 11inch but 2
  11. Must have registration. I know someone has one they don't use and could use a grand!!!
  12. Pm sent
  13. Have an offer of 300 if they don't sell I'll take other offers
×
×
  • Create New...