Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. I'm in Greece and it's the standard diameter
  2. No pulleys or reels or base.... make me an offer I don't want to just trash it. I'm in Greece
  3. If neither of them take it, I will
  4. Let me know what you got! I don't mind paying for shipping
  5. What you sent me
  6. These are the ones I bought from you you sent the wrong ones
  7. Where are you located? I'm in Rochester and have what you are looking for
  8. You are 111 miles from me... damn
  9. Yeah, who's this?
  10. It's pending pickup
  11. Message sent
  12. I'll take them if the deal falls out
  13. I sent you a message, let me know what I owe you I'll pay you now
  14. I'll take them
  15. Message sent
  16. Came off a 50hp mercury make me an offer, im in Rochester
  17. Located in Rochester
×
×
  • Create New...