Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. dpiazza22

    Sold / Closed 230 proline

    Send you a PM
  2. Carborator work needed, 93 force 150, send the carbs out to be cleaned got them back I now need them adjusted and synced... Who can do it and how much? Motor will start but doesn't want to idle well and will stall going into gear
  3. Haha, no thank you
  4. $20 and you got a deal
  5. Not enough room, I need one that attaches to the front
  6. What do you got? Anything to connect the main motor to my kicker.,.. Let me know!!
  7. I'm looking to buy them
  8. Picture for reference
  9. What do you have like those? Need two maybe 4, will possibly buy the track off you also
  10. Sold, thank you!
  11. NKs, Dreamweavers, stingrays and others Make offers on 1, 10 or all?? May trade for trolling gear also, let me know what you got!
  12. I'm in Greece, make me an offer!
  13. Anyone else that needs gear this guy has it all... He sold me probably 5,000 worth of good stuff for a great price!
  14. Wish I would have seen this last week
  15. Alright I'm gonna pass on your gear and keep looking, good luck selling your stuff.
  16. I'm sorry, I lost my phone lastnight and this is my 1st time getting to a computer lost all contacts and saved info
  17. Let me know what you have to sell!
  18. Sell me the gear and then take that dudes 10k!!! Win win for everyone
  19. $50 shipped for everything?
×
×
  • Create New...