Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. 120 or best offer
  2. Never got it? I'm in Greece also
  3. Where you at?
  4. dpiazza22

    Sold / Closed 162 angler smokercraft

    Gorgeous boat
  5. Looking to buy some boards, who's got some for sale
  6. My trailer will fit in my garage, I don't need the swing arm, but thank you
  7. Look at those lakers stacked up on the bottom... boy I wish I had $850 I didn't know what to do with
  8. Ok, let me get my boat home and see how it fits
  9. There is a pretty nice islander listed.. comes fully set up. Just search for it, you will find it
  10. I be next in line for the swing away tongue
  11. It's after 5, are they still available?
  12. Maybe he died
  13. Do you still have it?
  14. Let me see some pictures and a price
  15. Let me see a few pictures
  16. Looking for a walk through windshield 16-19 foot boat
  17. dpiazza22

    Sold / Closed 18’ Starcraft pro-elite

    Any interest in trading for a Harley?
  18. Come on guys, you can use a bike every day, you use your boat only a few times a year
  19. Very loud
  20. Looking to trade my Harley for a fishing boat 17-21ft aluminum deep V preferred let me know what you have own a unique Harley I have never seen another orange Nightrain only used Harley oil newer tires battery last season Vance&Hines big radius pipes 32k bike is clean and ready to go
  21. Looking to trade my Harley for a fishing boat 17-21ft aluminum deep V preferred let me know what you have own a unique Harley I have never seen another orange Nightrain only used Harley oil newer tires battery last season Vance&Hines big radius pipes 32k bike is clean and ready to go
  22. Any interest in trading for a Harley?
×
×
  • Create New...