Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. works 100% $100 shipping will be $8bucks
  2. works 100% $100 shipping is $8bucks
  3. I'll take it, I sent you a message
  4. what size you looking for? I found a 20 Inch one that was affordable, I want 31inch
  5. let me know if you want to sell one
  6. there are plenty of mornings lake Ontario is flat... I'm not going to win races but 30mph is more than fast enough on the water
  7. I can get 33 on a flat lake
  8. sent you a message
  9. my 2010 with a 115 was 30k last year
  10. Work 100% come with short stop and all the neccessary wires both have ball retrieve leashes burts 4inch swivel riser track bases triple rod holders they came on my boat I got last year 36inch booms and the blue is just masking tape to keep the the extra parts with each rigger $700
  11. Work 100% I'm keeping the snubbers and the dual rod holders, you will get the stock single rod holder $700
  12. 75bucks comes with mount, antenna is free but its definitely seen better days
  13. as a seller "used half a season" and the pictures should have been good enough, and it was cause guy came and took them... he wasn't on his period when It took longer then 5 min to text him back... hes happy with practically brand new reels for over $300 off new price have a wonderful season
  14. well since alot of people seem to struggle with basic math, lemme spell it out for you.... you arnt finding Daiwa STTLW30LCHA for 160... but let's say you do.... 160 + 13 tax equals 173 173x4 equals $692 you would pay $48 dollars more per reel $192 more than I was asking for a set of 4 and as I stated in the ad the apparently no one read "used half of one season" since this season just started any logical person would have seen the condition of the reels and would have put together that they were probably bought last season and put up for the winter but yes, $50bucks off each perfect reel wasn't enough and not emailing you back instantly got your panties in a bunch. have a wonderful season
  15. spoons got for 1-3 dollars used flasher fly and meat rig setups 7-10 used
  16. Go buy them new for $820 after tax, these are sold
  17. he doesn't want them, I sent him his pictures and he didn't respond. They are yours if you want them
×
×
  • Create New...