Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. Brand new hammer drill 4th gen 2904 with battery and 6inch auger $200
  2. Brand new never used 4th gen Milwaukee 2904 hammer drill with 6" auger, used Kobalt hammer drill with 8" auger and clam plate Clam nanook 2 man flip over 4 wooden tip downs 3 ice rods ans reels
  3. I know you got one in the garage you haven't touched in years.... Sell it to me
  4. 2010 Ram 4x4 Hemi Top End motor rebuild at 187k New cam, lifters, spark plugs, timing chain and head gaskets Frame is solid body has typical NY rust for the year Heat and AC both work MDS delete with a Diablo predator hand held tuner Good tires Remote start
  5. Cisco track in Amazon is pretty affordable
  6. He didn't want the boards if you want those
  7. They are sold
  8. I'll take $200
  9. 30foot humminbird ethetnet extension cable $75 located in Rochester
  10. I can ship it for about $10 so I'll do $85 shipped to your door!
  11. I don't know what it's gonna cost, but how about I split the shipping with you
  12. Traxstech reels with 200lb line and 2 planer boards 5ft mast with 4x4 mounting base
  13. The GEN1 is an On-Board Battery Charger for charging and maintaining a single 12-volt Marine, Starter or Deep-Cycle battery. It's waterproof, shock and vibration resistant rugged design Minnkota batter box and 4 year old Napa group 27 battery Make offer located in Rochester
  14. Display, probe, transducer, and cords $625 Works 100% Located in Rochester Shipping available on your Dime
  15. Mitchell's Bait shop, great price https://www.facebook.com/324563177560035/posts/pfbid02bATgPkAUXF44HshQ2dsFfregvFBcLhkaKzu44tEKtfPqkaAnTjhAAGRsYF9bNzmgl/?sfnsn=mo
  16. Coho won't have spots on the bottom of its tail, sometimes no spots at all Atlantic will have spots all over it's body
  17. Brand new, don't need em
  18. $800, New price located in Greece also 3 rod holders
  19. Both work 100% the mag5 has a new board and switch this season Will come with 2 low profile swivel bases and the both ends of the power cords $800 located in Rochester The MAG5 is the same as a MAG10 except the 10 has the adjustable boom and also I the mag tens usually come with swivel bases and the 5's do not. But the motors are the same.
  20. Brand new $50 bucks
×
×
  • Create New...