Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. I got 2 15lb titan weights they are like sharks $80 each and shipping will be $16 if I can squeeze them into a flat rate post office box
  2. I'll take the side planers
  3. $25 each I have 3 Located in Rochester
  4. $75 located in Rochester In great condition
  5. 2 Diawia Sealine SL47CLS spooled with 45lb diver wire on Greatlakes 962HMR Diver rods with twilly tips Located in Rochester will ship on your dime
  6. Used once last season, located in Rochester $100
  7. The price is $2100, please text for any questions. Jeremy lost the password for the app here
  8. Shipping will be cheap if needed What you see is what you get $100
  9. $30 Will ship on your dime
  10. $30 Will ship on your dime
  11. use paypal goods and services so you are protected from and fraud
  12. many different brands, some have never seen water will ship on your dime
  13. shoot me a message, we will work out the details
  14. I'd rather sell them all at once if possible
  15. I'll include the bag if you buy all will ship located in Rochester make offer
  16. will ship located in Rochester
  17. will ship, located in Rochester
  18. 10 spoons, $30 will ship on your dime located in Rochester
  19. will ship
  20. I have a couple
  21. Humminbird Helix 7 Down imaging generation 1 Works 100% comes with power cord, transducer, gimbal mount will ship, it will fit In a post office flat rate box for 15 bucks
×
×
  • Create New...