Jump to content

CopperJohn

Members
  • Posts

    153
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CopperJohn

  1. If you get a cannon, you have to figure a better way to secure the probe. If you get a tangle and lift the weight before grabbing the probe, it's gone! My friend lost two probes in one season and switched to Depth Raider, he is happy. I got one near the end of the season, only used it two days, I am very happy with it. Somebody will say the read out bounces around, maybe old ones did, mine doesn't. I highly recomment the Depth Raider.
  2. Great Fish, Great Mount, No Smile, IF I caught a fish like that I would have a smile ear to ear. Maybe you will have me with you when you catch that 40 pounder this summer. I hope so. I promise not to drop it over the stern. Smile !
  3. Thank You Jekyll for a very informative report. I will be up tomorrow and Friday, hope it helps me. Your reports are always informative and helpful for us less successful fisherman. I hope to go out with you again after the LOC. John Channel 68 BALANCE DUE
×
×
  • Create New...