-
Posts
1,023 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by idn713
-
-
-
The worst part is getting everything settled and then having all that commotion. Like I’m fairly confident I’ll outfish the other guys, but not if there is a ton of noise scaring the crap out of every fish near my set. out of curiosity anyone every use set lines for walleye at Oneida or is that strictly a jigging game?
-
-
-
-
-
Got on bass and pickerel at honeoye. Slow but steady pick on tipups and jawjackers. Panfish bite was nada. Bass shiners early, fatheads as sun came up. side note, what is it about honeoye ice fisherman that makes them come 20 yards from your spread and drill holes for like 30 min? Fishing would be better if people spread out....
-
-
-
-
Same gator. All our plots put out decent size bulbs but they by in large got crushed before the end of bow season. Thank god I put out rye, which between that and bulbs have kept them coming back. I think seeding at a much higher rate and higher fertilizer amounts are going to be very key for me next year.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Looking for what you think the best option is for night hunting for predators. I am getting after coyotes and fox this winter and I am looking to get my rig (Ruger MPR 5.56) outfitted correctly. I am open to gun mount options or just a general spotlight. Thanks!
-
-
-


