-
Posts
1,023 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by idn713
-
-
-
-
-
-
Shot a doe at 15 yards (absurd, and here I have the new CVA paramount long range muzzleloader). So thank god the season long skunk is off and now I can focus on some horns. As of this morning the buck I attached a picture of is still alive. Had him at 40 during bow but a branch kept me from taking a shot. Would mind a chance at him with a gun.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I almost got killed and my front door got smashed forward in Irondequoit this morning. I had just put my coffee cup in my bag, ready to hit the woods, standing the front side of the truck when a car slammed into my open door just inches from me and smoked my door against the hinges forward. He played chicken with a car going in the other direction and didn’t account for the open door and pedestrian on the other side of the equation. I’m fine and the truck door is shot, but I am more mad about not being able to hunt this morning. Didn’t give the guy the business either, I never get too mad at people when it’s pretty obvious how bad they messed up. Kinda gets you thinking about how life can change at any moment, this morning I was about 5 inches from being dead or severely injured. So, I’m not either of those and that’s the bright side I guess.
-
-
Sat morning and night Mon, Tues, Wed, and still have Thurs/Friday to go. In the first three days I have seen 3 deer. Grated one was a real nice shooter that was too far. Time has been split between Irondequoit and Brockport. Both pretty much Mecca’s for deer. The brockport property I know needs work and plots to pull more deer, so that’s more of a next year situation, but the lack of deer in the Irondequoit sits has me really scratching the head....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


