Jump to content

gunnysargent12

Members
  • Posts

    256
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gunnysargent12

  1. $600? No one needing a 5th wheel hitch or know someone who does? These are $1100 new
  2. For sale is new, never used B&W 5th wheel hitch, model # RVK3000. This hitch fits 4 pucks in Ford truck bed, Fully articulating head allows front to back and side to side pivoting. Cam action latching handle for easy release, even when parked on unlevel sites. Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle-free towing experience. Three vertical adjustments from 16.75" to 18.75", 2" of front to back adjustment with three coupler positions 20,000 lb GTW/5,000 lb VTW. This was mounted in my truck, however I sold my 5th wheel trailer and never had the trailer attached to the hitch. Asking $800.00 OBO. Willing to meet at a reasonable distance. From Pittsburgh, PA area but camp near Erie, PA. Call or text 724-525-9015
  3. Will find out tomorrow due to schedules.
  4. SOLD pending funds. Thank Shawn and LOU
  5. Softer coating just in Cast you'd bag it off the side of your boat.
  6. I have (2) Scotty electric downriggers. (1) is Scotty 1117 with expandable boom to 60" and (1) is Scotty 1101, with fixed 30" boom. Both have upgraded aluminum rod holders. I also have (1) spare aluminum rod holder. Both have mounting plates but also have (2) 4" Bert's risers (will get this week from camp). Selling as used but I rest assure you, they never been deployed. Also have (2) 12 lb downriggers weights(both have 3 coats flex seal), (4) chamberlain releases and a few cannon releases. Asking $700.00 for entire package. If you want only (1) down rigger setup, $450.00each. Willing to meet at a reasonable distance since I reside north of Pittsburgh, PA. Any questions, please ask. Can call or text also, 724-525-9zero15. Thanks in advance. Brad
  7. If you have or come across any deep tail dancers, I'd be highly interested. Colors mean nothing to me, let m eknow price also. Would need em shipped to western PA
  8. Any deep tail dancers, or rippin raps?
  9. These still avail?
  10. Clearing room in the box. I have (12) custom painted Rapala Deep Husky Jerks, dhj12s. Most have never seen water. Asking $72 shipped tyd OBO. PayPal, check, money order are all fine. Any questions, please ask.
  11. I get all my cold waters from this place...won’t find them new any cheaper...https://fishermens-headquarters.myshopify.com/products/okuma-cold-water-wire-line-star-drag-trolling-reels
  12. https://www.boattrader.com/listing/2001-grady---white-seafarer-228-103480686/?refSource=standard listing
  13. No prob....fully understand. Keep my eyes open....seafarer nice ride too
  14. Plus or minus a few pounds...8000 ish with tandem trailer. Official weight, no I haven’t Boat is dry at 4400, 600 for main 250 yammy, 9.9 yammy kicker, 140 gallon fuel
  15. Grady 258 journey too big? I got 2005 set up for serious fishing. If interested, pm me for details. Contiplating going to center console. Kids grown up..cuddy now becomes storage for gear.
  16. I got (16) used Bert’s tackle rod holder thumbscrews, new style, for anyone looking at replacements. Would prefer to sell them all at once. Asking $12 TYD for all (16)..OBO.... these sell for $8 for a set of 4. Standard 1/4” x 20 tpi, threads are about 7/8”long to screw head. Could be used for other manufactures, but not sure...Some of the black on the screw head is coming off but doesn’t effect how they work. None are stripped either.
  17. She’s live and posted......good luck and I thank you for the compliments. https://www.ebay.com/itm/223212275096?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  18. Larry...not posted yet on eBay...will be up and running this evening after 6pm. I will update this post when the auction goes live. Thank for your interest
×
×
  • Create New...