-
Posts
256 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by gunnysargent12
-
Wanted WTB Scotty 1101, 1106 or 1116 downrigger
gunnysargent12 replied to gunnysargent12's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
Hawkeye 625 pm sent -
Wanted WTB Scotty 1101, 1106 or 1116 downrigger
gunnysargent12 posted a topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
WTB Scotty 1101, 1106 or 1116 downrigger Looking to buy (1) Scotty model 1101, 1106 or 1116 downrigger. Ideally, the 1101. Prefer new but may entertain a used as long as it's not abused. Anyone have one willing to sell and possibly ship to western PA(I'll cover shipping), let me know. If no one has one, any ideas where to get one at a decent price? Thanks in advance. Yes, I got 1 off Hawkeye625 but looking for a second one. Let me know what you got. -
-
My apologies, Charlie P. The way I read it, it sounded like they have a right to riot and loot. I'm sure that HB2 don't post this to start confirmations. We are all Americans. We all bleed the same red blood. We all should be thankful for one another and to the most important fact is that if we want to get up and go fishing, we get up and go fishing. Yes, change is need and change has been long overdue. I have yet to meet (not personally) on bad person here on LOU. That says a lot to me about the caliber of people on here that represents the LOU community. Again, if I offended anyone, I apologize.
-
What gosh darn constitutional right does anyone have to riot and loot??? Please explain that to me? Thats the most absurd thing I've ever heard. I suggest you read the constitution over and over. Better yet, when those rioters and looters show up to your door to loot all the stuff you worked hard for, DO NOT call the police to file a report. It's there constitutional right to do that.
-
I'm a little disappointed after today and let me explain....... As a military veteran, I'd be honored to step back in those shoes and work for President Trump. I am ecstatic that we have someone in charge with a set of gonads! BUT....today was a perfect opportunity to show them off. Trump should have unleashed "MAD DOG" Mattis on the looters and rioters. You want to send a statement right out of the gates? Think about it? It's ok to protest and cry and whine about "her" not getting in, but rioting and looting only hurts ALL of us. God bless America
-
Sold / Closed Custom painted Bandit Walleye Deep, lot of 20
gunnysargent12 replied to gunnysargent12's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
Sold / Closed Custom painted Bandit Walleye Deep, lot of 20
gunnysargent12 replied to gunnysargent12's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
Sold / Closed New Custom Painted Rapala Deep Husky Jerks, DHJ12
gunnysargent12 replied to gunnysargent12's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
Sold / Closed New Custom Painted Rapala Deep Husky Jerks, DHJ12
gunnysargent12 replied to gunnysargent12's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
Sold / Closed Cannon Uni-troll HP Manual Riggers
gunnysargent12 replied to jimalbert's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
Sold / Closed Custom painted Bandit Walleye Deep, lot of 20
gunnysargent12 replied to gunnysargent12's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
Sold / Closed New Custom Painted Rapala Deep Husky Jerks, DHJ12
gunnysargent12 replied to gunnysargent12's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
Sold / Closed Custom painted Bandit Walleye Deep, lot of 20
gunnysargent12 posted a topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
Custom painted Bandit Walleye Deep, lot of 20 Found a few more extra lures from the boat that I have too many of. I have, for sale, 20 custom painted Bandit Walleye Deep divers. You will receive 10 colors, 2 lures each. All are custom painted. Asking $210 shipped TYD for all 20. If someone wanted to pick over the colors at a lesser quantity than the entire lot, then I'll sell for $11 each. Thank you for looking. All are top quality and proven Walleye catching colors. Any questions, please ask. -
Sold / Closed New Custom Painted Rapala Deep Husky Jerks, DHJ12
gunnysargent12 posted a topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
New Custom Painted Rapala Deep Husky Jerks, DHJ12 I cleaned out the boat again and found a few more custom painted Rapala dhj12s. You will be receiving 22 in total, 11 different colors, with 2 each. All lures are new, have never seen water. Any questions, please ask. Asking $190 shipped TYD, OBO. If you would be interested in certain colors, then I will sell for $10 each shipped TYD, OBO. All top quality, fish catching colors. -
Dave Kaboom NS shallows
gunnysargent12 replied to nijajordan's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
Dave Kaboom NS shallows
gunnysargent12 replied to nijajordan's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
Sold / Closed B&W 5th wheel hitch, RVK3600
gunnysargent12 replied to gunnysargent12's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
Sold / Closed B&W 5th wheel hitch, RVK3600
gunnysargent12 posted a topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
I have a B&W 5th wheel hitch for sale. The hitch model # is RVK3600 and fits the 2013-2016 Ram truck with the factory installed puck system(factory 5th wheel prep). Hitch has a 25,000 lb GTW and a 6250 VTW rating. I bought this hitch 2 years ago and installed it in my truck but the hitch was never used. Always been out of the elements with a tonneau cover. Basically brand new. Asking $700 OBO since I sold the truck and no longer need this. Asking price is about 1/2 the price of a brand new one and less assembly than a new one also. Delivery is possible for the right price. -
IF someone was interested in purchasing a lesser quantity than the entire lot of 24, I would be willing to split. All I ask is that you buy, at least, 2 of the same colors. Price for the 2 same lures would be $20 shipped TYD. There are 12 colors, 2 per color. Pm me for questions. All colors, to be sold individually, are on a first come, first serve bases.






