Jump to content

eman89so

Members
  • Posts

    178
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by eman89so

  1. Do you like the singles better than the trebs
  2. Yes erie pa
  3. Yes absolutely!
  4. Lots of bait in 200. 74 down 49 degrees
  5. Fished 29 line for 2 hours went 0/2. Lake was about 4'. 78 down was 40* ... didn't like what I seen so ran inside. 125 fow loaded with bait. Inside dipsy got hammered but dropped it. 0/1 in there. Here for 14 days will work with whoever hopefully we can all get a few
  6. Yes
  7. looking for the old school bagley deep divers (bangos) thanks!
  8. I had a set of quad trees fabbed up for me the way I wanted but with how my cover goes on and off it's just too hard to keep them on the boat. They were mounted on the boat for about a week. The bottom rod holder is offset for a dipsy holder was well. Swivel bases. Track mount...Headed to olcott on the 8th if anyone wanted to meet me there so we don't have to ship that would be great! $350
  9. Whats your cell ill send you a couple pics. Pm me
  10. All of them
  11. Fantastic. I've added a goby color recently too
  12. Thanks aluma
  13. Bump would be open to trades
  14. 0 0 0
  15. like new.. less than 10 shots. Has been backup bow for 2 years. Currently only a 29" draw. 60-70#. Paid $1200 for it looking for quick sale at $600 plus shipping.. bare bow.
  16. Troll another post 😉
  17. It is online and cheapest I found
  18. Anyone have any cabelas gift cards they are looking to sell? Looking for about 500 bucks worth thx
  19. $25 a pack. Brand new. 100 grain..6 packs of each available. Compound/Crossbow. Thanks.
  20. Looking for 2 spools of wire line.30lb 1,000ft. Thanks
  21. Sold
  22. Bump. Surprised these have not went yet. $210 shipped
  23. 12 total. Colors and size mixed and matched. White purple green pink..$44 shipped.
  24. I have a axiom 9 and love it. Bump for ya
×
×
  • Create New...