Jump to content

Starweld16

Members
  • Posts

    406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Starweld16

  1. Interlaken 14847 Cayuga Lake Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  2. I will check on the price of shipping tomorrow would you be interested in the third one for 50 total plus shipping Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  3. Rather not but where where are you located? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  4. 40.00 for the pair 🥴 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  5. Great condition, all upgrades, stainless pins, lockjaw releases. Located in the finger lakes, call or text 607-227-3609
  6. Set of omish planer boards, like new used 2 times but are too much for my 16’ boat. $100. Firm, located in finger lakes area. Text or call 607-227-3609 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United These are redwood with snubbers
  7. It looks like you have sold the rod and reels?? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  8. Interested will text Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  9. I will take them, I use pay pal so where do I send $ my phone is 607-227-3609 and I can give you a mailing address TKS John Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  10. Are these still for sale? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  11. Give me a call, have a older rod all guides are good and roller tip 607-227-3609 John Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  12. Might have just a rod in garage, will have to look, you can have it but where are you I am in Interlaken if interested Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  13. Shipping included (14847) ??8 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  14. I have noticed you have not responded to my or any replies so are the items sold? and if not I am still interested, you can call or text me at 607-227-3609, will need to buy elsewhere if not available. TKS Starweld Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  15. Ok I am new to this but how do I get in touch with you to see and buy items Thanks John Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  16. I am in Interlaken on west side of Cayuga 14847 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  17. Let’s set up a time and place, where are you located? John Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  18. Do you still have these items? Would like to come see and buy, thanks John Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  19. Great boat fished out of one in Alaska! Hope you sell but if you do not please list again in spring, I have to sell my 16 star weld first and this is not the best time of year. Or file my number away 607-227-3609 John, Good luck and thanks Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  20. Very interested but where are you located Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  21. Any chance of looking at items? Where are you located I am at zip 14847 NY Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  22. Sent you too much money thought I was buying J plugs from someone else. Can you keep the 15 and credit my pay pal the 25 thanks and sorry for mistake John Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. John Brewer 3609 West Ave POBox 118 Interlaken NY 14847. Need address to send pay pal TKS Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. I would take lot F does pay pal work Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. I hope shipping is included or where are you located TKS starweld16 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...