Jump to content

Taylor1969

Members
  • Posts

    276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Taylor1969

  1. Where are you located
  2. Daiwa 91/2 foot rod with a daiwa sealine 47 reel both new must pick up in Lancaster ny call tom 716-260-0977 or pm me 120.00
  3. Like new will throw doubles call716-260-0977 or pm me Tom
  4. Were are you located and can it be picked up
  5. Thanks I was thinking of doing that but thought someone might want a 8 inch if not I’ll cut this one
  6. See pictures pm or call tom @ 716-260-0977 pick up only buffalo area
  7. Looking to trade 8 inch for a 4 inch to fit cannon
  8. Can you send me a picture and where are you located thanks
  9. Decided to go a different way on the board caddies thanks anyway
  10. Are any of these things still for sale or is this a old post
  11. Are the board caddy’s still available call tom 716-260-0977 or pm me
  12. I’ll take 1 of the board holders I’m in Lancaster let me know call 716-260-0977 thanks
  13. Wanted Springfield Atwood 2 3/8 dia seat pedestal pm me or call tom 716-260-0977
  14. Thanks for the info
×
×
  • Create New...