Jump to content

Taylor1969

Members
  • Posts

    276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Taylor1969

  1. Lancaster ny
  2. Anchor,chain, and line new call tom 716-260-0977 if interested
  3. Like new if interested call Tom @ 716-260-0977 cannot ship
  4. This is what I have call for information call
  5. Sorry forgot price 175.00 for all
  6. Paint your own lures two compressors and a lot of airbrushes and paint cannot ship must be picked up call Tom @716-260-0977 located in Lancaster ny all new or like new
  7. Planer board mast and 2 revitalize boards like new cond.250.00 firm pm me or call tom@ 716-260-0977 located near Buffalo
  8. I have a number of of rods with and without reels starting at 40.00 all in great condition cannot ship them if interested I’m in Lancaster ny pm or call Tom @716 260-0977 thanks
  9. This model does not have the jump seats but does have 4 seats
  10. I have a 2018 ranger 1670 75hp excellent condition low hours 2 10inch hummingbird locators 80lb ultrex if interested call me Tom @ 716-260-0977 I’m located in Lancaster ny can send pictures
  11. Sold thanks
  12. Ttt
  13. Brand new price is 400.00
  14. New magnum 10 stx can not ship,pick up in Buffalo ny area call tom at 716-260-0977
  15. Sorry left out my name it’s Tom ameno
  16. It’s 90 Westwood rd Lancaster ny 14086
  17. Is 6 still available
×
×
  • Create New...