Jump to content

Taylor1969

Members
  • Posts

    276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Taylor1969

  1. Can be used with track 90 or 40deg plus tracks such as lund call tom @716-260-0977
  2. I see lockport if you'll take 500.00 I'll take them you call call me at 716 260-0977 tom I'm in lancaster
  3. Where are you located
  4. Interested could you give me a call I'm in Lancaster NY near airport tom@2600977 thanks
  5. Ttt
  6. Do you still have the tdrs I'm in Lancaster near airport
  7. No problem with son in law if you could call me we can set up a time for Sunday also I checked my boat and the 24in.would work better so I'll take 2 of them instead,tom@716-260-0977 thanks
  8. Let me check with my son-in law. And make sure that works for him if you could call me that would be great my number is 716-260-0977 tom
  9. Chautauqua lake hogan's hut
  10. Would it be possible to pick up at hogan's on 394 and 86 this weekend interested in the 36in tracks,thanks
  11. Ttt
  12. 200.00 where to ship thanks obo
  13. Rod holders made by cuppy products in NY adjustable great shape two pair
  14. If he doesn't take it call me 260-0977 I'm in Lancaster
  15. Check fishusa I bought the cannon three rod with track and pedestal with 20% off free shipping for 165.00 plus tax
  16. That riser does not belong to me that's on duckman 1's post sorry to the confuson
  17. Here are pics hope this helps
  18. I'll take it apart and you can see, will need a adaptor to mount in track
  19. Thanks for the reply but interested in the triples have a great day
  20. If the sale falls through I'm still interested
  21. Are the triple rod holders still for sale,do you have a pair if so I'm interested you can call me at 716 260-0977, tom thanks
  22. 2 triple rod holders made in NY by cuppy's products these are adjustable and well made asking 225.00 for both can send pics call or text tom @716 260 0977
  23. Are these still available and where are you located
×
×
  • Create New...