Jump to content

Taylor1969

Members
  • Posts

    276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Taylor1969

  1. Matt I’m still interested
  2. Where are you located
  3. Sold
  4. 14 1/2x19
  5. I’m in Lancaster ny could meet corfu or Batavia
  6. Ttt
  7. Will you take 200.00 for both I’m in Lancaster and can pick up
  8. ttt sold
  9. Thanks anyway but I can’t do that they are just to big and heavy
  10. New price 275.00 for all no shipping must be picked up
  11. Buffalo ny
  12. Ttt
  13. Ttt
  14. I have 2 25.00 each picked up where are you located
  15. I’m sorry I should have mentioned no shipping this stuff is way to large and way to heavy
  16. Ttt
  17. Ttt
  18. Ttt
  19. Cannon mag 10’s with bases and other miscellaneous riggers 400.00 for all call tom at 716 260-0977 new price 300.00 for all
×
×
  • Create New...