Jump to content

Taylor1969

Members
  • Posts

    276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Taylor1969

  1. Thanks for your offer but I’m firm at 140.00
  2. Big Jon and 2 big boards all like new call Tom at 716-260-0977 located in Buffalo area
  3. Price reduction 145.00
  4. I have 2 for sale 140.00 for both if interested call or email me at 716-260-0977 Tom
  5. 4 downrigger balls 10lb and 2 ball babies 150.00 if interested pm or call Tom 716-260-0977 thanks
  6. I’m looking for one
  7. 2 3/8 seat mount to fit on a swivel eze post
  8. Ttt
  9. Rod holders on brocraft 45deg track mounts 2 sets in excellent condition fully adjustable 180.00 for both call Tom if interested 716-260-0977 thanks
  10. Two seat pedestals 2 5/16 swivel-eye call tom @ 716-260-0977 thanks
  11. Thanks but I can’t access the under sides of the gunnels
  12. Anyone know of someone who installs tracks on a aluminum boat would like to have them riveted
  13. Are these still available
  14. 24 inch aluminum tracks 2 if you have some I’m interested call Tom at 716-260-0977 thanks
  15. Mast is 5 foot and I’m in Lancaster ny
×
×
  • Create New...