Jump to content

Taylor1969

Members
  • Posts

    276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Taylor1969

  1. Where are you located
  2. 2 cannon double rod holders for down riggers 40.00 dollars for both pm or call tom @716-260-0977 located near buffalo air port sorry no shipping
  3. Two cannon down riggers 225.00each 400.00 for both,comes with rotating bases,located in Lancaster,NY pm or call [email protected]
  4. Sent you a pm
  5. Where are you located
  6. I'm in Lancaster give me a time and day
  7. If he doesn't take the triple rod holders I'll take them,can pickup,thanks,pm me
  8. Do you have any bay rats left
  9. If you're in the lockport area I'll take the musky box you can call me at 260-0977 thanks
  10. Where are you located,interested in musky
  11. Looking for a seat base non locking 2 3/8 buffalo area for pick up thanks call tom 716-260-0977
  12. Looking for a seat base 2 3/8 dia locking or not call tom 716-260-0977
  13. I h ave two triple rod holders,made by cuppy's in Lavinia,NY, prefer pick up in buffalo,NY,125.00. Also a garmin GPS model 196,works as it should,30.00
  14. Thanks to far to pick up
  15. Where are you located would like to pick up if close to buffalo,ny
  16. Do you still have the two cannon parts for 2.00 and will you send to the buffalo,NY area

  17. How old is it, how much if I pick up
  18. Where are you located for pick up thanks

  19. Four phiscon rod holder track mounts will work with 90 or angled tracks 60.00
      • 1
      • Like
  20. If you still have the 6in tracks and the rod holder in the first pic I'll tack them you can text me @716-260-0977 or pm me
  21. Sorry I meant text me
  22. Interested if he doesn't take them you can email me at 716-260-0977 thanks
×
×
  • Create New...