Jump to content

zach

Members
  • Posts

    1,586
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zach

  1. I need to check but think that 87 fisherman got 28 fish. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. 48.5 was big fish, there was a 47 n multiple other 40s caught. Casting bite got super hot after the low pressure system over the night brought the fish from the open to the weeds. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. Beautiful , thanks for supporting the event with Ur time and $ and glad memories were made!!! Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. I need sunblock n a board game to keep me busy, 1 rip so far, skunk still hangs Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Sux without ya n sorry to hear about Ur luck but in all honesty, just means the rest of us actually have a chance Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. I'm heading up as soon as I find some coffee in this town Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Thx again for everyone's help to try n pull this off!! Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. Happy there's excitement, fishing has been good. Stopping home to get more stuff now!! Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Any one else excited to fish Saturday? ??? #15 Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. Getting a couple, hope to build a lil excitement, #14 for the year! Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Beautiful awards you had made buddy! Thanks very, very much. Out now- Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. nasty out today Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. As for registering fish, I will provide tournament pins for this event and each fish entered must be pictured with the release pin and a release form filled out which will also be provided to you the morning of the event. If it was me, I'd just drive to mayville and keep the boat down south sir. Thanks for the interest and I know this could go smoother but we all live and learn as we go and being a rookie at this position has proved challenging to say the least. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. I apologize but I am going to have to ask everyone to please come to Mayville in the am for sign up. I know the issues this represents and hopefully this can be addressed for future dates. Once again, I do hear and understand the issue presented but I also will be making the drive down south to fish. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. Ericmic1- Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app As for winning this tourney - your up against some experienced musky fisherman that know how to put fish in the boat so best luck!!!
  17. Trolling leaders are long but for casting leaders, just make sure Ur leader is a few inches longer than your bait, this way if the back hooks wrap around your line on a cast or tangle your main line is not compromised. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Ur the man Michael! !!!!! Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. That maybe too much OleMan, tough to tell bc we don't have early sign up which woulda given us an estimate. I voted for early sign up thru paypal but that was shot down last meeting by the board. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. Thx again gentelman for all the help to pull these things off! No one person could do it all. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. Such a tough question to answer, we r guessing from 50 to 80 people but honestly have no idea bc this tourney has been promoted hard on social media Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Just spoke with John Haffner from Buffalo n he said he will do tickets, very cool! Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. I think I dried up my pulled pork connection Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. I still have 4 packs of hotdogs n the box of burgers but I'm expecting a bigger turnout than otisco Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...