Jump to content

zach

Members
  • Posts

    1,586
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zach

  1. Lol Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Tell me about the water, I had to wash my cut out in that sh!t Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. People who do still fish, most just don't take em outta the water but deep trolling is deadly to the fish bc of the change in water temps. I say if u do fish at high temps, fish shallow but I just stay away. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Thx cody, looks like it repair time on the boat n In life til the water temps drop. I had a beautiful 50 1/8" fish die on me like 10 years ago in high heat b4 I was schooled to the wisdom that I don't ever want to happen again. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Started at 76.4 degrees at daybreak and I've watched it hit 81 degrees by midday. Please consider time off or fishing a different lake til we get colder weather. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. See ya tonight, we need to get the ball rolling on the tiger signs for oticso Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. Sorry I missed this post. Didn't see it or I woulda helped ya Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. I need 2 of those. Call me metal hands! Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. They do the longer days I was told for some of the older fisherman who just want to do a few hours in the morning n evenings n still have a chance. No one says u gotta pull the whole shift but i did Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. North end was deader than a door nail from the guides n fisherman I've spoken with of that helps anyone else. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Long tourney but i liked that. 7am til 9pm Saturday and 6am til 1pm Sunday. Gives ya time to try n figure out what's working n Ur not so rushed. I wish we did 2 day tourneys but know that everyone can't commit to those. Tough bite as only like 15 or 16 fish caught total for the weekend n only 4 total casting from what I heard. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. Took home chapter 16s crown to the rightful new owners- chapter 69! 6 for 8 got us the win! No big ones but fish none the less, lost a 4 footer fishing solo 10' from the net but sh!t happens sometimes. Now I have to get back next year to defend the Heavyweight championship belt chapter 69 now holds. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. Thanks bud Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. I heard the floating weeds on Chautauqua were horrible. I'm doing fri, sat n Sunday there so I'll see what's up. Are you trying to stop this herbicide use Muskiedreams? We can discuss it til we r blue in the face but ain't much we can do about it, we know this Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. What? Who does that? Craziness! Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Lol Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Jesus, from hero to zero. I've been there, snagged a carp n thought I had the same mother of all muskies. Just a tease. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. Man, ya slammed em!!! Good job!!! Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. No, had to cut a hook on that fish in the pic . Trust me, I need all the hooks n extra help I can get, been missing fish last 2 trips Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. [emoji85] [emoji86] [emoji87] Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. I fish where muskies live. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. If ya didn't summons the demon, I wouldn't have posted. #32 for the year last night on a quick evening trip - 44". Of the 32 fish this year - 3 came on 5.5" jtd Wileys, 1 on a 7.5" Baker (49") and 28 fish on my 5" Bakers if that helps anyone. Almost tried Conesus last night but drove on past. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. Usually I can't even catch a cold on my bday but this year I have a lucky horseshoe stuck in my butt and was able to sneak out for 4 hours. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. Hope to see some more. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...