Jump to content

zach

Members
  • Posts

    1,586
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zach

  1. Bob Solley- where are you??? He is the one to ask.
  2. Thanks Mike- I thought it was a nice lil gift that he sent me.
  3. http://youtu.be/AYDlT34tv38 Buddy from New Jersey sent me this lil video, thought I would share to get some of us pumped up. 5" Baker- Thanks for watching.
  4. Yeah of course Adam- I am very lucky to able to have em in your boat. Tad told me his PB at West Branch came on one of these new ones - my phone # is 585-414-0138, please get a hold of me and anything you or your father ever need- just ask. Best wishes to all!
  5. forgot to add these pics from the tourney- hot perch and chart sucker 5" Bakers did well for us.
  6. Brad and I got out for a couple hours- hot perch 4" Bakers kept getting hit. Heard of a 53" done by a walleye fisherman at Chautauqua.
  7. I know the guy that makes those. Thanks for the interest and you can email me at [email protected] or just give me a call at 585-414-0138. I will be happy to make anything you would like and thanks for supporting your local baitmaker!
  8. And this morning I got a message on FB from a buddy that comes from Ohio. He got a new 5" bait in Perch at the shop and already has over 10 fish on it since he came up to Chautauqua....... fishing is good and my lil baits seem to be getting it done. Stop into Chautauqua Reel Outdoors and support 2 NY small business owners.
  9. no need to net the lil ones, just unhook em in the water. why bother measuring a lil guy anyways?
  10. Everyone I know is doing well. Todd Young has been crushing em on my 5" baits, he had 7 muskies yesterday and a bonus 27" walleye. Mike Sperry has been doing well on my baits also. We were up last weekend and did well also. Gotta weed through the lil ones though but fishing is good.
  11. Was looking for this girl on the tourney- this girl Carol I know got this one the week b4 the tourney on a 7.5" foil I made for her, she got it off Long Point trolling.
  12. Toothyfisherman (Frank)- just spoke with Joe Ferraro, he told me there was also a 53.5" by Matt Fetzko on one of my baits also, so cool man, so cool!
  13. double post-
  14. God bless!
  15. if everyone doesnt know Toothyfishermen, he is a great fisherman from PA that makes the lure retrievers, his retrievers have saved me $100's of dollars in baits over the past 3 years that I have had it. Highly recommend them.
  16. thanks Toothy- there is a guide on Chautauqua that I wont name that sold all of his to a client that felt the same way about my baits. Each bait has its time and place, thanks for giving them a shot and congrats on the nice fish! Have any pics? Super cool of ya to give em a shot and thanks for posting. A 52" fish is no joke to me, thats a big one! Be happy to make ya a new one, baits have come a long way in the past couple years.
  17. Hey- dont some guys already have a ruler that is that way already???
  18. Way cool- thanks again for helping us lil guys out. I still owe ya a couple Ole Man for that favor you did for me a couple years ago. I was told by the guy who runs that shop that I got onto their 5 best sellers list in my first week and its b/c of good guys like you that let me live this pipe dream of making baits. THANKS VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH!!!! Couldnt do this without dudes like you. Hope at least of em is a lucky bait for ya.
×
×
  • Create New...