Jump to content

keith osborne

Members
  • Posts

    338
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by keith osborne

  1. Looking for to if avalible Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  2. I’m still waiting to see if he will ship the 25 flies I would like of course I know I have to pay for shipping to Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  3. So are you ready to ship yet still looking for 25 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  4. Keith osborne sent pm Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  5. I have PayPal Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  6. I will take them how much to ship to Hartford, NY 12838 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  7. Still curious if you will ship of course I will pay or do I have to come out and buy them thanks Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  8. I have PayPal if you ship Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  9. I would like five of each hammer live line hammer shredded glow pro am and green sweeper blue glow if you have them and also five of UV Hammer Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  10. I will take a set of these two thanks Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  11. I will take a set Greg Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  12. Sorry wrong price 25 per lot shipef Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. I will take these have paypal Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. if anybody interested make offer thanks
  16. let you guys no in morning he is working nights at jail and no phone contact
  17. wer you lookated
  18. near lake george
  19. 100 pluse shipping Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. 100 dollars pick up only or meet half way Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. Pair of plainer board mast $100 pickup only Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...