Jump to content

keith osborne

Members
  • Posts

    338
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by keith osborne

  1. Price drop to 65 per lot shiped
  2. Only price drop $150 for the pair shipped to your door
  3. All new but one dream weaver salmon candy stingers ect
  4. 10 footers line weight 15-30 action med heavy like knew $200 for the pair shiped
  5. Are these sod ???
  6. I have a mag 5 hs with telescopic boom and new swipe style base used as a spare like knew condition works as it should newer style
  7. Has telescopic boom new style swivel base and 12 pound torpedo weight works as it should
  8. I will take 2 of each Greg will pick up after new years thanks
  9. Thanks I found that out latter but bought a new furuno and use my Raymarine for my navigation and auto pilot
  10. Was used for third rigger maybe a dozen times but always in way $400 firm
  11. Put on boat with out looking at plug was told it was what I needed for my a98 ray marine but is not $100 shiped to your door for everything
  12. Sent pm
  13. Hartford ny12838 up by glens falls lake George area
×
×
  • Create New...