Jump to content

Starweld16

Members
  • Posts

    406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Starweld16

  1. Thanks for the replies, I have decent luck with the programs I have run in past years without adding 007 to the arsenal. Thanks again and good luck out there, COME ON SPRING! FISH-ON
  2. Anyone have any experience with churches 007 stern planner, pro/cons I use and like there in line side boards so thinking these might be worth the money. Thanks
  3. Sent PM and $ TKS
  4. Where for a pick up if available, TKS JB
  5. Location for pick up? TKS John
  6. Sent PM about clarion copper TKS
  7. $$$. ?
  8. Is the helix 7 DI a gen 1-2-3? Thanks john
  9. Canandaigua or Farmington would be half way for me, I’m in Interlaken but still interested, thanks John
  10. Location for pick up? TKS JB
  11. How much 50lb braid for backer with 500ft of 45lb copper. Thanks JB
  12. What size? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  13. Thanks I did get one Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  14. Sent PM, TKS Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  15. Any info on other site? Still not a bad price, thanks JB Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  16. Are these still available?? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  17. Need info on where to send payment? TKS Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  18. Where are you located? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  19. [emoji1303]thanks Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  20. Hoping to find out if the stands have been sold? Please list as sold or closed if so, if not I am interested in buying. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  21. Will take the tree stands let me know how to pay, thanks John call or text 607-227-3609 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
×
×
  • Create New...