Jump to content
  • Posts

    116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by [email protected]

  1. 2 - Cannon High Speed Downriggers For Sale. Just refurbished at Fish307. $450.00 ea or both for $800.00 Pick-up in Pulaski, Mexico or Oswego NY. Contact Dan 315-529-6752 See attached photos
  2. this is new. a new one cost around $50.00 AT SPORT SHOPS
  3. Pick-up in Pulaski or Mexico NY Call Dan 315-529-6752
  4. i have a spool of moors #05-042-000 NYLON COATED TROLLING WIRE 150LB LENGTH 200FT IFYOUARE INTERESTED I WOULD LIKE 25.00 PLUS SHIPPING OR PICK UP IN MEXICO OR PULASKI 3155296752
  5. i,ll take the diawa great lakes 47lc for $ 15.00 give me a call 315 529 6752 DAN
  6. what do you think is a fair price
  7. where are near im in mexico n. y. im interested
  8. The items in this listing can be picked up in Mexico, Pulaski or Oswego NY. If you want them mailed it will be 14.00 a total of 44.00. Call me 315-529-6752
  9. Where do you want them shipped. I will find out the cost of shipping tomorrow. That is on you. I would like to receive payment through Venmo. I am in Mexico NY
  10. if it works ill take it 315 5296752
  11. i will take it
  12. Hi, This is Dan from Edward St. in Phillipsburg. Would you be interested in selling 2. Please give me a call. 315-529-6752
  13. got me spoons they look great hope to use them this weekend
  14. I would like to purchase 4 mag spoons, 2 Face, Lean Green, King me and White Frog. Please let me how to go about this.
  15. Do you still have the double planer board mast? Is it in good working condition. If so how much is shipping or where are you located. I'm in Mexico NY. Dan
×
×
  • Create New...