Jump to content

marinecrafts

Members
  • Posts

    151
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marinecrafts

  1. I can see how the boating license is really working.
  2. As a charter captain on the St. Lawrence River I fish without a first mate and let my customers help--if they want. That way nobody is just sitting around waiting for fish and many people learn new techniques that they apply to their own fishing but because I target pike in a small area, I do not appreciate those with boats chartering me to teach them how to fish in the same area where I charter. As I said, it is a small area and not the large, open lake.
  3. I charter on the St. Lawrence River and have boated over 80 pike, which is about the same as the last 2 seasons; I do not fish musky.
  4. Yes, it means that you cannot even spell correctly (what the hell is "dose"?)
  5. Is anyone fishing the wall/shipping channel yet? If so, any luck?
  6. If you want to make the trip there is St. Lawrence Restoration in Clayton. They do a first class job but they do charge a first class price.
  7. Looking for an old bass boat, about 18' that need repowered. If it looks rough but floats and is on a trailer, then I will probably be interested.
  8. Lowrance Hook Reveal 9 fishfinder with tripleshot transducer, used 3 seasons. Works like new and still looks good. $350.00 includes shipping.
  9. She looks good! I like to see old boats brought back to life; I have put about $45,000 in my 1988 Thompson but I think it was worth it and my customers really like the old girl.
  10. I have caught walleye in very murky water on scented lures while the other lures without scent did not produce. I am sold.
  11. 2 Cannon downriggers covers; I am on the water too much to use them so they are in very good condition. $50 for the pair and I will pay the shipping. Also 2 downrigger pedestals , very well made, 4" high--never used. $80 for the pair and I will pay the shipping. One Ram fishfinder mount size C, which is about 5". $50 shipping included.
  12. 2 in very good shape. $50 including shipping
  13. Lowrance Hook Reveal 9 TS, used 3 seasons. Tripleshot transducer with sidescan and downscan. Very good condition and works like new. $450.00 includes shipping.
  14. Looking for an aft cover for a 1988 Thompson 240 Fisherman, color does not matter.
  15. From Cape Vincent: The ice is deteriorating rapidly with several places on the river now open water. If you think the fishing is worth dying for, go for it.
  16. Thank, guys! Already looking forward to Spring fishing!!
  17. Spoons or shallow divers for Spring browns?
  18. sold
  19. Price now at $36,500.
  20. A pair of aluminum 4" downrigger pedestal extensions that will allow more room between the boat and rigger. $60.00 includes shipping in the USA. Text 717-376-7595. Also 4K Sports Cam, never used. Video your fishing trip or other outdoor activities. $60.00 includes shipping in the USA.
  21. Price dropped to $38,000.
  22. This boat is still available. Currrently priced at $40,000 but there is a little wiggle room on that price since there are no electronics.
×
×
  • Create New...