Went out today at 12:30 - 4PM. We went 2 -5 Both bows. Released one hit on wire 240 back over 168 fow Green SD/ATM Hammer. Went 1 hour rigger down 80' over 265 fow fires with NK 28 - NBK, 11 lb. BOW. He swallowed this lure, only about 2" was sticking out of his mouth. Needless to say we had to put him in the box. Went 2 hours with a blank screen so we headed west toward the stakes hit 350 fow wire fires 270 back, screams goes out 400' get it within 80 feet............gone

He hits Silver Echip/ATM Altra glow. We check the fly and we notice one of the hooks off the treble hook is broke off. Never seen that before. Next time I go to boat I will take a pick of the fly. Lost two more off riggers and had to pack it in. Left around 4PM.

Fishing was slow. Talk to a couple of boats that came in and 2 did not even get a hit and they were out since early am.

Some discussions on radio where there was some action in 400' depths but basically very quiet.

Shade

Sounds better then we did Shade. Sorry I didn't get in touch, we didn't even get out of the channel before we had problems with the motor. As rough as it was we didn't want to chance getting stuck in those waves with a wonky motor. At least we had a good ride if nothing else.