Surface Temp: 53.4 rising during the day back to close to 70

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 6

Total Boated: 2

Species Breakdown: Kings

Hot Lure: 11" Protroll Mirror Flasher with atomic Green Krinkle fly also Green /Blue Hammer fly both took fish & hits

Trolling Speed: 1.8-2.2

Down Speed: ?

Boat Depth: Day 1 out to 300' Day 2 - 35' max

Lure Depth: Day 1 you name it Day 2 15' - 25'

Me and the wife came up Weds night to celebrate our 25th with a 2 day trip. We were met at the light house Weds night with 4'-6', so much for the sunset cruise. We hit it early Thurs Morning and found the lake had flipped and the temp where Weds was 70ish was now 50ish. What to do? We head out and keep working deeper and looking for signs on the graph. Marked some here and there but nothing to call home about. We ended up spending 12 hours on the water with only 1 hit all day. I have to hand it to my wife she really hung in there. :yes: Friday we hit it at daybreak and marked a lot of fish in the mouth and just outside the light house so we figured we would give it a shot in tight. We put out the spread and turned to head toward the mouth. After swinging around on our first turn the 20' rigger fires. It is screaming so I pull the rod and hand it to my wife just to have it go dead as soon as she grabs it. ( NO JOKES GUYS) :rofl: I just wanted to get her a salmon!!! As I set the line back out the 15' rigger fires. I grab it and again it is screaming. I hand it to the wife and the games begin. Being in only 30' of water it couldn't go deep so it decided to go far. I think it wanted to go to Toronto. 480' out after 1st run. She gets it back to within 100' and 200' stream back out. Awesome fight. She gets it to the boat and it decides one last shot as it rips about 30' off. Second shot to the boat she has it head first and I was able to net her first King Salmon. :clap: We missed 2 others and then she hung a 12.5 to finish the day. We packed it in @ 11 to head home for a wedding!!! Great time with my favorite partner and she can't wait to come back. Thanx to all of you that I met @ Wrights Landing. Great bunch of people! :yes: Hope the pics come out.

====================

13639306n.th.jpg

54006955.th.jpg