Species Breakdown:Browns/Kings/ 1 Laker

Hot Lure: Savant Holo Alewife Mag/Stinger Gobie

Trolling Speed: 2.4

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 200

Lure Depth: 80-110

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Slow start for us Friday, lots of hooks 80 over 200 but no takers. We kept grinding and trolling East and around 1 pm (lunar major) things got better! The Browns liked the Gobie and they were gorgeous! Past West Nine Mile we lost a major on the 450 copper, my cousin had his hands full for quite awhile with that one! Out in front of the Green Can 200 ft we lost a high teens King at the back of the boat, that hurt! All fish on the riggers.

Saturday we trolled back thru our waypoints from the previous day and they were productive! Laker right away on a dipsey/meat rig, first laker in awhile. Not long after a 10lb Brown on the Savant. Ended up Saturday with 3 Kings 15/18/5 and some more healthy Browns.

Got a little tired/lazy and pulled my dipsey/flashers because they were not taking fish, the bite on the riggers stopped then so I put the flashers back down and the bite started again. Even though they were not taking fish they were important to our spread.

It was a slow steady grind but we left Lake O with a smile again! See you on the pond!

====================

DSCN0779.jpg

DSCN0776.jpg