R&R / B Fuller Spoons

The photo below shows a small part of my R&R spoon collection.  I've had great success with these 3 7/8" Super-lites on Cayuga and Lake Ontario. They will troll from 1.5 to 3.0 MPH with super action. The paint never comes off and the colors are brilliant. They catch fish.

post-146975-0-54724200-1362966794_thumb.jpg

Shown below are a few of the Bobby Fuller spoons that I will be trying for the first time this year. I've heard great things about them.

post-146975-0-04969100-1362966899_thumb.jpg

Both Dave Wilczak - R &R Tackle and Bobby Fuller - Finger Lakes  Tackle  will be selling their spoons at the Eastern Lake Ontario Salmon and Trout Association Nautical and fishing tackle sale on March 16th from 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM at the South Shore Association building on 6690 South Bay Road in Cicero, NY. The location is only 3 miles from the Rt 81 Cicero exit # 30 just north of Syracuse. Follow the signs with red arrows.

In addition to Wilczak and Fuller, we'll also have merchants selling new tackle like Barts Rods, Captains Cove, Fat Nancy, ITO Flies. Also there will be a large number of individual fishermen, including charter captains that will be selling their used tackle.

Kids get in free. The entry fee for adults is only one dollar which will help toward sending several young people to D.E.C. summer camp.

Hope to see you there next weekend.