30ft. Penn Yan

JoeT

I am selling my 30 ft. Penn Yan Rampaige, hull was built in 2001 and I bought as a new leftover I 2003. I powered it with twin 5.7 Ocean Series Volvos and duo prop out drives. It has less than 200 fresh water hours on it and is in excellent condition. It has many had upgrades including a bow thruster, a four foot cabin roof extension, windlass, 40 amp battery charger, neutra salt systems, trim tabs, heated cabin, dual shore power receptacles, galley package including butane stove and refrigerator and swim platform. For electronics it has aGarmin GPSMAP 2010C, Garmin 20 sounder module and a Uniden vhf radio. The cabin is fully enclosed, just lock the door to secure your things. The "V" berth sleeps two and the full canvass cockpit cover can accommodate more. There is pressurized water in the galley and shower in the head. This an excellent fishing/cruising boat and be great for charter. It is located on the Hudson River in Port Ewen, about one mile south of Kingston, NY. My asking price has been reduced to $40,000 or best offer. .As you can tell from the low hours it has not had much use (or abuse). Each boating season I kept saying I'll use it more next year.  Now it seem that I just woke up and am eighty years old.  I guess it's time to sell..  For more details and pictures call me at 845-797-7354 or email, [email protected]   You need to see it to appreciate it.  attachment=32846:image.jpeg]

Edited by JoeT