Find results in...

Navy anchor   15 lbs         $15

Mushroom Anchor 12 lbs   $15

Vinyl Coated Anchor 10 lbs  $10

$30 takes all

Rochester area pick up  

Edited by hyriverrat

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Sandy small boat J pluggin

Went out late afternoon for a few hrs . Started in 15 ft . Let a #4 silver bullet red head out 125 down 5 ft  and before   I could set the other rigger I get a hit      Landed  4 matures all told using small boat tactics from 15 to 30 ft .    Nice amount of jumpers .    Back at it first light .    I will try the Gary D rig tommorow for the staggers . 

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Brown Walleye Coho small spoons used big lot

Big batch of used small size spoons - All used, some more than others- see the pictures Everything in the pictures mailed to your door via USPS $55 with paypal F/F payment PM me here or direct at [email protected] Located in MN Shipping included in the $55

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Lack of small kings

So far this season, the salmon fishing has been awesome.  My only concern is the lack of kings under 15lbs.  We have only caught a few small kings this season so far.  Usually the number of small kings out numbers the numbers of mature fish.  It has been backwards this year.  Anyone else seeing this?  I'm wondering if we are finally seeing the stocking cuts?

in Open Lake Discussion

• If you wanted catch small (12 inch) salmon in Sept how would you do it?

Let’s hypothetically say you were trying to catch shaker kings in Lake Ontario in September, where would you troll? What depth or temperature? Offshore or nearshore? West, east? What baits would you use?   By shaker, I mean the 6” - 12” fish that were either stocked or came out of the streams this spring.  I realize no one targets them,  but has anyone witnessed a pattern where they frequently run into these sized King’s in fall?   Thanks in advance for any ideas, bw

in Open Lake Discussion

• Small Boat, Late Summer Trolling Diagram

Been following this site for a few years when a good friend got me hooked (pun) on this sport. This community has been a huge resource of knowledge so i feel a sincere gratitude for all the info shared.  As an engineer for a living i often find myself having to sketch out different scenarios (construction....or fishing?).  So here is a sketch i did recently getting pumped up for a Lake O trolling weekend.  Hope it helps folks a fraction of what i have been helped by others on here.  Cheers.

in Tackle and Techniques